We come across new and exciting products almost daily – some from small, niche suppliers and others from larger, household names that you may be more familiar with. We’d like to share our favourites with you, so here’s our edit of the very best designs, accessories and furnishings that have caught our attention over the last few weeks.
- This is the Hitchcock, a chic and quirky table lamp from Frandsen Design. We love the way the painted, matte black finish gives this brass art deco lamp a modern touch. A super-stylish way to brighten up your office, your bedroom or your living room.
- We love the mix of turquoise and pale pink in this stunning Mathilda armchair by Moroso showcased on Made in design. The gorgeous colours complement perfectly the rawness and simple lines of the oak frame. Incredibly stylish yet really comfortable.
- This beautiful, circular dining table, the Skorpio round, with its striking geometric base, is designed by Andrea Lucatello and will create a strong visual impact in any dining room or kitchen. It’s from one of our favourite suppliers, Cattelan Italia.
- These stunning tumblers by LSA International are the perfect way to add a touch of colour to your glassware collection. The Asher collection is ideal for everyday use, from supper with friends to family meals, and is available in a choice of 10 vibrant colours. Each glass is hand blown using traditional techniques.
- This fabulous Sunflower wall clock is by George Nelson, who was hugely influential in bringing modern design into American homes in the 1950s.This aesthetically beautiful yet functional clock is one of a number of Nelson designs available at Vitra.
- We love home fragrances. And we adore Jo Malone. Our current favourite is the Pomegranate Noir Scent Surround Diffuser – spicy and sensual, this timeless scent will bring your senses to life and fill your home with deep, refreshing aromas.
- These stunning porcelain Cosmic Dinner plates showcased by Amara are new from Diesel by Seletti. Available in Titan, Mars, Jupiter and Moon designs, they will really have your guests talking.
- Patterns of woven natural fibres emerge from these highly original milky resin furnishings by Design Academy Eindhoven graduate Wiktoria Szawiel. Cool and contemporary – we love them.